Beaches – EC
Eastern Cape offers some of the most pristine beaches in South Africa. Sadly not many are pet-friendly due to many of them being located in nature reserves.
Beachside accommodations in the Eastern Cape are usually located within larger cities such as PE and East London, but some holiday destination towns also have started offering more pet-friendly options. Establishments range from being close to, or sometimes even on the beach.
Some of our favourite destinations include: Cape St Francis, Kenton on Sea and Coffee Bay.
Below is a list of pet-friendly beaches for the region.
- Kellys Beach, Port Alfred
- Kariega Beach, Kenton on Sea
- Middle Beach, Kenton on Sea
- Kleinemonde East beach
- East Beach Port Alfred
- East Beach Kleinemonde
- Cannon Rocks
- Bushmans River mouth beach
- Sards Bark Park in Sardinia Bay is one dedicated area that offers a space where dogs can roam freely off the leash.